NKH Safety, Inc. has 25 years of experience in designing and implementing Facility Emergency Plans for all types of facilities including:
- High Rise Buildings
- High Density Buildings
- High Value / Secure Buildings
- Cincinnati Reds Great American Ball Park
Our services include:
- Comprehensive Building Review (Safety Inspection)
- Written Safety / Emergency Action Manuals
- Lobby Manuals for Responding Agencies
- Emergency Signage
- Safety/Fire Warden Program Development / Training
- Management Training
- Evacuation Drills
- Disaster Recovery Programs
- Emergency Plan Database
- Tenants / Emergency Contacts
- Safety Wardens
Are the occupants of your facility trained on how to react to emergencies?
Do you have a comprehensive Facility Emergency Plan?
Do you have a comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plan?
Has your facility been inspected for hazards?
Is your alarm system up to date and fully functional?
Do you know the extent of damage an incident can cause your business?
If you are unsure on any of the above questions, WE CAN HELP !!!
Don't get caught unprepared.
- Fifth Third Bank
- Cincinnati Arch Dioceses
- Cincinnati METS Center
- Twin Towers of Merriville
- Cincinnati Reds